A new season means a new round of Bookish Bingo, hosted by Pretty Deadly Blog! This bingo square will be for books read in September, October, and November. Below is my target TBR to try to fill as much of the square as I can!
I love how the categories push me out of my comfort zone and really encourage me to try reading things other than YA contemporary romance, which is 99% of what I read!
- Standalone – The Hating Game
- Back List – A Study in Charlotte
- Killers – Stalking Jack the Ripper
- Suspense – Shallow Graves
- Green Cover – Modern Lovers
- Rec’d to Me – The Loose Ends List
- Purple Cover – The Smell of Other People’s Houses
- Horror/Paranormal – Fear the Drowning Deep
- American History – Outlander
- Retelling – Dorothy Must Die
- Black Cover – Uninvited
- Fall Release – Holding Up the Universe
Hopefully I can get to most of these over the next couple of months! Fall is my favorite season and I can’t wait to cozy up with some scary books.
Do you plan on participating in this round of Bookish Bingo? Let me know in the comments!